Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nifty Crashed, S&P got some Relief

When on Sunday I told about Nifty looking to break the triangle, even I could not imagine this kind of move so fast !!! In the early trade US markets showed some good recovery ( S&P was almost 30 points up ) but right now, it looks not very good for bulls. The recovery efforts are getting sold into.

I'll post my next analysis for S&P after today's closing of US. For Nifty I'd like to wait for tomorrow's closing.

Till then, have a nice time...

Yours...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visitng my blog (marketsindia.blogspot.com) and leaving your comments. Yes, you can put a link on your blog if you so wish.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete

If you have arrived here from a search result, please click here to see main page where you will find the latest post